This bolt-in bolt-out harness bar will have your Model 3 daily driver race track ready in no time! Cutting edge engineering utilizing 3D scanning and CAD engineering enables this to fit perfectly in the Model 3. The design allows the driver seat to go all the way back for taller drivers and also allows ample driver seat recline. The factory interior can remain intact for a factory finished “RS” look (we daily drive with one in ours). After track days to regain full rear seat usage the bars can be removed in under 10 minutes by one person with basic tools and leaves trace of install. The design stores flat and takes up minimal floor space in the garage between track days.
- Engineering by race chassis engineers using cutting edge 3D scanning and precision CAD development
- Allows retention of rear seats, headliner and fits precisely without rubbing or obstructions
- Provides a proper structure and orientation for racing harness use while also providing supplemental roll over protection.
- Functional high strength construction utilizing machined billet components and Drawn Over mandrel (DOM) racing roll cage steel tubing.
- Zero cutting to factory plastic or leather interior panels is needed.
- When removed after track days there is no visible trace of installation.
- Rear view visibility is retained.
- After initial installation, the subsequent bolt-in and bolt-out process takes one person under 10 minutes ensuring a simple and speedy transition from daily driver to track warrior. The initial installation takes 3-4 hours.
- High-quality powder coat finish. The satin black finish is standard, all custom colors are available for an additional cost.
- We recommend our Willans x Unplugged Performance FIA racing harnesses for use with this roll bar
- We also recommend a proper racing seat with a harness pass-through design. The Unplugged Performance racing bucket seat set is a perfect pairing.